Zebra RZ600 — is an industrial high-capacity thermal transfer label printer fitted out with module for operation with RFID-tags. The category of his printer is RFID-equipment. In this printer two technologies are combined – bar-coding and radio frequency identification. Printer RZ600 is designed on the basis of industrial printer Zebra ZM600 and can be used for large printing volumes 24 hours a day. RFID module of printer RZ600 can work with radio tags of ISO 18000-06C standard.
RZ600-200E-000R1 — Zebra RZ600, RFID UHF, 200 dpi.
RZ600-300E-000R1 — Zebra RZ600, RFID UHF, 300 dpi.
- Extended width of printing from 104 mm to 168 mm (in comparison with model RZ400).
- Extened width of label with bottom layer from 114 mm to 178 mm (in comparison with model RZ400).
- Adjustable capacity of RFID-module for existing and future RFID-protocol, also sizes and forms of the tags.
- Adjustable capacity of readout device and encoder, it ensures better coding of small tags.
- The printer can be easily adjusted for the enterprise needs.
- Solid case ensures reliable protection from unacceptable influences of external environment in severe conditions of exploitation and reduces the costs for service and repair.
- 32-bit 133 MHz RISC-processor speeds up the data processing and increases the ptinter productivity.
- Popular EPC Gen2 coding standard support Java support of XML extendds the capabilities of the printer.
- Large window for monitoring the consumables, printing heads and rollers.
- Wide range of connection interfaces allows to connect the printer to the informational network of the enterprise promptly.
- Large and contrast display on the front panel facilitates the process of the printer exploitation.
- Counter of RFID-tags for checking and counting of correct and unutilised tags.
- Function of autocalibration.
Ask a Question