RFID printers are divided into two main class – card printers and label printers.
In its turn, label printers with RFID-module are divided into:
- Mobile RFID printers
- RFID printers of initial class
- RFID printers of middle class
- Industrial RFID-printers: Zebra RZ600
- RFID printers of super industrial class
Usage of RFID printer significantly facilitates and speeds up operation with labels fitted out with radio frequency tags. The combination of bar-code and radio-frequency coding allows to reach the largest efficiency of accounting and control automation due to the usage of these two technologies.
Fields of RFID-printers application:
- safety systems and access control;
- document circulation – automatic control of circulation and protection from falsification;
- transport tare – monitoring the repeatedly used tare and packages;
- fixed assets accounting;
- monitoring the supply chain – automation of accounting and control;
- inventory control - automation of accounting and control;
- industrial production – registration of instruments and materials;
- ibraries – accounting and control; postal items.
Ask a Question